Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Nursery Woes Return

Much to my chagrin, I'm obsessing over Zoe's nursery bedding again. WHY???? I really thought we had it figured out....UNTIL I received Restoration Hardware Baby & Child's catalog in the mail. I LOVE their stuff!!! So, despite having crib bedding and matching accessories in my home for the bedding I thought we were going with, I've now ordered the below sets from RH. (Unfortunately their Baby & Child line isn't in stores yet) Once I have all three in my home, I will make a final decision. Thank God for 90 day return policies! I'm so happy we haven't started any painting yet and that all three sets will match our furniture.

I don't know why I'm making this so difficult! Actually, I do. First , because I make most decisions more difficult than necessary. Second, I'm making this difficult because in my mind I want Zoe's nursery to be perfect! But for whom? Zoe won't even know the difference! Trevor has been such a trooper. He indulges me, but I bet he's screaming on the inside. LOL.

Current bedding:













New bedding ideas:














3 comments:

CP said...

Those are all cute- I see why it's hard to decide! I love all your furniture- what a lucky little girl!! Our baby gets crabby Ikea furniture :)

CP said...

oops- I meant crappy :)

NANA said...

I'm glad that I don't have to decide which nursery to pick because they all are so beautiful and I'm sure that which ever nursery you choose, Zoe will love it as she grows up and recognizes colors and things and is able to fill a sense of pride about her surroundings. She is one blessed little girl and she has such a warm and loving set of parents. Nana loves all of the nursery colors and I can't wait to see which one you and Trev pick for Zoe!