Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pregnancy Brain Strikes Again

This morning I decided I wanted to wear a pair of shoes that were actually in the back seat of my car, so I got fully dressed, made my way to the garage, changed my shoes and was on my way. Or so I thought. As I was backing out of the garage I hear a loud tumbling sound going down the back of the car, followed by a load crash! I immediately remembered that I sat a GLASS of orange juice (thankfully, with a lid) on the car while I changed my shoes. How is it that I managed to forget about said glass of orange juice in the span of one minute?! Thankfully I didn't run over any glass, but I ended up having to get out of the car to sweep up glass from the drive way. Dang pregnancy brain!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

hahahaha whoops! LOL