Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

Is that me?!

Today Trevor came downtown to have lunch with me. My husband is the greatest! Anyway, we walked to a restaurant nearby and on our way back to my building I caught a glimpse of my reflection in a window. I thought someone was walking directly in front of me for a second there. Holy stomach, Batman! I've POPPED!!! I have no idea when it happened, but it happened. And I have 3 months to go. GULP! I'll have to post an updated picture soon....but I have to take one first. We may have to set the camera on panoramic mode to get the full image! LOL.

1 comment:

CP said...

all shiny surfaces = bad when you are pregnant. but now you've already popped- the initial shock of being BIG is over :) so you can relax a little!