Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Maternity Shoot Scheduled!

I'll be in San Antonio (my hometown) in a few weeks for my first baby shower. I can't wait!!! I decided to contact the photographer that did our engagement and wedding photos to see if he can do a maternity session with us that weekend. I hadn't heard back from him, so I was worried he was booked up. Consequently, Trevor and I did an unintended maternity shoot yesterday when we went to have photos done for our holiday cards. We went there for holiday cards that cost $29/dozen and walked out paying over $550 for photos we never intended to take! And we weren't even 100% in love with the pics. Well, to my surprise, I found an e-mail from our photographer in my in-box this morning! He was delighted to hear our news and is going to do our maternity shoot while we're in San Antonio! YAY!!! His work is phenomenal and will be MUCH better quality than what we bought last night. More than anything, I love the idea of having our photographer take us full circle---engagement, wedding, and now our first child! Needless to say, I will be cancelling our order at the other place!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

How in the world did you end up paying that much money for photos you didn't even like???? YOWZA! Well I hope it works out with your photog in S.A. I can't wait to see the photos! And how exciting - your first shower! Are you all registered?

FSD said...

We got suckered, Jenni. But there were 19 shots we actually liked, so 19 shots x a whole lot of pricing we didn't understand = way too much money!!! LOL.

Yes, I'm all registered. I can't wait for the shower and to see lots of old friends!