Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

37 Week Appointment

I had my 37 week appointment today and all is well. Suffice it to say, Zoe seems to be comfortable in my belly and it doesn't look like she'll be entering this world in the next week....but you never know. My cervix still hasn't dilated, but it is starting to soften a bit.

Zoe: still head down, but she hasn't dropped very much. Her heart beat was nice and strong ~ in the 150s. Dr. S estimates Zoe's weight at 5 lb., so we think she's going to be petite. :- )

Mommy: my blood pressure was great ~ 102/70. I've gained 1 lb. since my last appointment. My Group B Strep test came back negative, and I'm no longer anemic. YAY!!!

It was a great appointment! But it was pretty surreal when Dr. S told me to go ahead and schedule my "last two appointments." Crazy!!! Worst case scenario, I'll probably have three appointments because Dr. S won't allow me to go more than 1 week over my due date. T-19 days and counting....

1 comment:

CP said...

omg, only 19 days max??? woo hoo!!! come on zoe!