Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Daddy Boot Camp

I'm so behind on updating this blog! A couple of weeks ago Trevor attended daddy boot camp for new dads. He LOVED it, and it made me feel so good to know he wanted to attend. He learned a lot and came home pumped! He said there were about 15 men there, which is awesome! Before attending the boot camp, Trevor was concerned about changing Zoe's diaper. Now he feels prepared. He even had me show him that I know how to change a diaper. LOL. So, I obliged him and put a diaper on a teddy bear. They also taught the guys how to swaddle a baby, so Trevor taught me. It was so cute. The guys learned a whole host of things in the 2.5 hours they were in class, including different ways to support their wives during labor and after the baby is born. I think Trevor is now equipped with the basics to get off to a good start. It really is so refreshing to know that he truly is just as excited as I am about this new stage in our lives. As I've said many times before, Zoe is so lucky to have him as her daddy. He's going to be great and so loving!

2 comments:

Jill said...

How fun! I wish we had something like this for my DH!

CP said...

i never even heard of daddy boot camp- how awesome!