Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Want Them Back!

Two things in my life have always been constant--my skinny ankles and wrists. In the last couple of weeks, that has changed. My wrists are still pretty skinny, but my ankles....not so much! I swear I've been walking around on CANKLES lately!!! And they are NOT cute! Thankfully, I can still wear my shoes, including my boots, thus the swelling probably isn't as bad as I'm making it sound. But I really want MY ankles back! Just a few more weeks....

2 comments:

Jill said...

You WILL get them back -- I promise. But, I just want to warn you -- they will get worse before they get better. For about 4 or 5 days after delivery, my ankles were grotesquely swollen. They quickly returned back to normal, though!

CP said...

oh man i had cankles for the last trimester- my socks would leave deep red marks on my skin! you're almost there!