Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Getting a Cavity!

Pass the novacaine please. I think I'm getting a cavity! Figuratively speaking that is. Today, I received a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of 3 dozen yellow roses. My favorite! I truly believe this is by far the most beautiful bouquet of roses I've ever seen. Seriously.

The card says: "36 Weeks and Counting! I Can't Wait! I Love You Very Much. Love, Trevor"

This is the second time Trevor has surprised me with roses at a pregnancy milestone. He is so amazingly sweet!!! I'm so blessed to have him as a husband, and Zoe is so lucky to have him for her daddy!!

Thank you for making my day, my love! And thank you for caring about this pregnancy (and Zoe) enough to keep track of it (and her) so closely. You're amazing!

2 comments:

CP said...

awww= that is the sweetest thing!

Jenni said...

Wow you have such a great guy! Roses...that is incredibly sweet!