Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Santa Brought Me....

....a cold! Boooo!!! I really hoped I'd get through my pregnancy without getting sick. No such luck. Thankfully I had a flu shot, otherwise it could be worse.

Despite feeling a little crummy, Christmas was still very nice. My mother (a/k/a "Nana") came to visit Trevor and me. We had Christmas dinner at a local hotel---very relaxing and quite tasty! On Christmas night we drove through a nearby subdivision to admire all the beautiful Christmas light displays. It was a nice, relaxing Christmas. We can't wait to experience Christmas 2009 with Zoe!

As for gifts, Trevor hooked me up. He went to Jared's! Trevor made out like a bandit, too. I think the gift he appreciated most was from Zoe--a daddy diaper changing tool belt. Zoe wanted to be sure Daddy's adequated prepared for those first few diaper changes. LOL.

Now it's time to nurse this cold....

2 comments:

CP said...

I love those diaper changing tool belts!! So you got jewelry?? Lucky girl!! I love driving around and looking at lights- I totally forgot to do that thi year!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula said...

So what did you get at Jared's?