Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First Time for Everything

Acid reflux has become the bane of my existence lately. I still refuse to take the Nexium Dr. S prescribed, so I've been suffering through it with Tums, elevated sleeping and lately I've even been drinking a cup of soy milk before bed. The milk really does help. The other tactic I decided to employ last night was eating less for dinner. That helped the acid reflux, but when I woke up at 4:30 am to pee, I was starving! So much so that I couldn't fall back to sleep. So I did something I've yet to do in this pregnancy, I went to the kitchen for a little snack. I had a banana and some water. Nothing major. But it helped to stave off the hunger pangs. Apparently Zoe had been waiting for that because she started doing a jig about 3 minutes after I finished the banana. LOL. I think I'll start keeping a little snack on my night stand.

No comments: