Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finally Feeling Them....

As of last night, I'm finally feeling Braxton Hicks contractions. Actually, they're pretty freaky. So far they aren't painful; just weird. Last night, I was dreaming about them all night. I don't know if I could actually feel them while I was sleeping, or if I was so freaked out about them earlier in the day that I carried them into my subconscious thoughts, but they're all I dreamt about. I've read that a woman can start feeling Braxton Hicks contractions as early as 20 weeks preggers, but the mere fact that I'm just feeling them makes me realize that Zoe's due date is imminent. Wow!

1 comment:

Jill said...

You're so close! I was one of the "lucky" ones that felt them early -- I'm glad they've held off this long for you! Sometimes they kept me awake at night, so it is possible that you were feeling them while you were dreaming!