Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Husband, the Comedian

When Trevor and I woke up last Friday morning for our flight to San Antonio, he told me he had something he wanted to share with me. Apparently he was rudely awaken at 2:30 am by a wild hog (a/k/a a snoring wife). To prove to me that I really do snore at night, he did something extreme.....he recorded me on his cell phone. I wish I could figure out a way to download the sound clip to this blog. It was hilarious!!! I can't believe I'm capable of producing such.....NOISE! LOL. I sounded horrible! I even had him play it for some of my friends. They cracked up. This whole snoring thing has become a running joke between Trevor and me. Now when we wake up in the morning Trevor greets me with a very loving "good morning, thunder cat" or "good morning, wolverine." LOL.

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Hahahahaha! That made me laugh!

CP said...

oh my goodness- that is too funny!

Kara - Wife, Momma, Doula said...

Oh goodness!!! That is so funny! My mom has snored for YEARS and YEARS and she would always so she doesn't snore. So one day I recorded her just to prove that she did. She laughed until she cried!

Balancing Act said...

I started snoring when I was pregnant with Syd too. The good news is it goes away. lol. Try Breathe Right strips.