Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Goofier by the Day!

I'm getting goofier these days. I guess my pregnancy brain is in overdrive. At my prenatal appointment this morning, it took me about 2 seconds to forget that I was going to the restroom to give a urine sample. It wasn't until I was about to flush the toilet that I remembered. I think what was more hilarious was when I looked in the toilet trying to figure out a way to correct my mistake. Not really possible. LOL. So I had to down a lot of water to fill my bladder up and of all days/times for it refill slowly, it was this morning.

Then, tonight I was driving home from work and my neck was itching. I made an interesting discovery when I scratched it. Um, yeah, why did I put my sweater on backwards this morning and not notice ALL day! LOL. I thought something looked funny about the shape of my sweater and the turtleneck today. That explains it.

Can I get any goofier?! The sad thing is I know the answer to this question. Scary!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Ahhh, pregnancy brain. I once left the water in the kitchen sink running. Another time I left the refrigerator door wide open. And, at a particularly long OB appointment, the nurse asked my age and I had to look at DH because I couldn't remember. ;) Rest assured that there IS actually a biological basis for pregnancy brain -- it isn't all in your head!

Have a very Merry Christmas!

CP said...

The sad thing is that I think it only gets worse once your baby is born! I constantly go into a room to get something and forget what it is the moment I get there....!!! So frustrating.