Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Husband's Dilemma

Trevor is facing a serious dilemma during this pregnancy. It seems that my snoring has become rather chronic. He said that he's resorted to watching me while I'm sleep to figure out why I'm snoring. He can't figure it out. LOL. There was a time, early in the pregnancy, that he could wake me up and ask me to sleep on my side, which would stop the snoring. Now it seems that I snore whether I'm on my side or on my back. Falling asleep at our house has become a race. Trevor says that he tries his hardest to fall asleep before me, but he remains astonished by my ability to fall asleep at the drop of a hat. Thus he loses the race nightly. I feel sorry for him, I really do. He has 18 more weeks to deal with my snoring. Sorry, my love!

2 comments:

CP said...

we sometimes forget about all the suff the husbands have to go through when we're pregnant :) Maybe he should just get some earplugs? Then you can get an alarm clock that flashes light so he can wake up?

FSD said...

Maybe so, Cee. One night he said he was at his wits end and almost went to one of the guest bedrooms. LOL. Thankfully he makes light of it all and teases me. But I do feel bad.