Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It Happened Again

Today I experienced my second nosebleed. So much for hoping that I'd get away with having only one nosebleed during this pregnancy. The air was so dry in San Francisco, so I knew it was bound to happen. While in San Fran, I woke up congested every morning and Trevor said my snoring was OUT OF CONTROL. He said it sounded like I was saying "huhhhhhhh" over and over, in an annoying drawn out tone. LOL. I'm just suprised I didn't have this nosebleed while we were in San Francisco. I think I'm becoming a pro at this nosebleed thing. But they're still pretty freaky. Oh well, now I've had two nosebleeds in my lifetime. After the third, if there's a third, I'll stop counting.....

1 comment:

Nana Leona said...

Sorry to hear about your nose bleeds. You never had problems with nose bleeds as a child. Hope you have mentioned these nose bleeds to Dr.S. You had a real bad lip bleed when you were younger that really gave me a scare but I took you to the dentist and he kept applying pressure for about 2 hours and the bleeding finally stopped. Are you tension headaches gone now that you are sleeping on you back again? Maybe that is why you were snoring so loud in San Fran. Boy what a scare with the pain you were experiencing. Thank God he got you through that and the pain is gone. I read the past blogs you posted and I'm glad you reminder me about this blog. I definitely want to check it daily from now on to keep posted about you, Trev and Baby D. Reading the blogs today made me feel I missed out on so much from the first time I read it and posted my comment. Expect more comments from me. So you are in your second trimester now. I too want to congratulate Baby D, Trev and you for pulling this off. I can't wait to see and holp Baby D too. Well I'm not going to make this like one of my voicemail messages so I'm going to close for today. I'll will await you next update and comment if possible. Tell Trev Hi and thank him for being such a wonderful loving husbad and son in law. From your previous comments he has really stepped up to the plate and has made this experience do able for you and Baby D. Make sure you thank him for me. I love you Mom!