Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, September 26, 2008

Do You Believe in Angels?

I do, and I always have. It's often been debated whether angels have a gender. While I don't know the theological answer to this question, I know that the angel growing inside of me definitely has a gender. Today Trevor and I found out that our little angel is a...........girl!!!! We are so thrilled!!! Trevor has been predicting that we're having girl for over a week now. He was right.

So, not only is our angel a little girl. Our angel also has a name. Zoe Alexis! A perfect name for our perfect little angel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Oh congrats that is so exciting and what a beautiful name! I can't wait to name our little ones for the same resons. A friend of mine didn't find out and said that she had a hard time bonding before the baby arrived. Now she has a hard time calling him his name since she's not used to it!

Congrats and thanks for the info about Craigs list!

LEO said...

Congratulations!