Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week 6

Baby D2 is 6 weeks inutero today. This week kicked off my morning sickness. This is different than Zoe's pregnancy. My morning sickness with Zoe started at 10 weeks and ended by week 12. This is only week 6!! Oh Lord, help me!! I'm sick all. day. long. Blah. And I'm soooo tired. Beyond tired. I'm praying this all passes soon, but definitely by the end of my first trimester.

This week, Baby D2's eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin are forming. The baby's hands and feet are webbed like paddles and his/her heart is beating up a storm. Blood is starting to circulate as well. The baby's intestines are developing, and the bud of tissue that will become lungs is taking shape. Additionally, the pituitary gland, brain, muscles and brain are starting to form.

This week the baby is the size of a sweet pea:

No comments: