Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Week 7

Baby D2 is 7 weeks inutero today. Similar to Zoe's pregnancy, this first trimester is creeping along. Perhaps the persistent morning sickness I'm experiencing is to blame. My morning sickness has worsened. Thankfully (or not?), I'm not vomiting, but I'm very nauseous. So very nauseous. I'm really anxious for this to pass so I can begin really enjoying my pregnancy. I determined a couple of weeks ago that I was going to exercise regularly with this pregnancy. That worked well until my morning sickness struck. Now all I want to do is lay down every chance I get.

This week we'll call Baby D2 a brainiac because his/her brain is generating at an astonishing one hundred new cells per minute. Wow! Arm and leg joints are starting to form and Baby D2's permanent set of kidneys are forming. The baby's liver is hard at work already, and the pancreas and appendix, which are already formed, will soon begin doing their job as well. I'm truly amazed, even with a second pregnancy, at the work of God. I still do not know how people deny He lives and that we are indeed wonderfully and fearfully made.

This week the baby is the size of a blueberry (I wish I could stomach the idea of eat a blueberry right about now....blah):

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Sorry you are having morning sickness. :( Blah that is the worst :(