Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Pumpkins!

We took our little pumpkin to her first pumpkin farm on October 17. It was a first for Trevor, my mom and me as well. I was disappointed that there wasn't an actual pumpkin "patch" at the farm, but it was a fun outing nonetheless. The funny thing is that Zoe was not impressed with the pumpkins in the least. I thought she'd like seeing something new. Nope!
The farm smelled, well, like a farm. There's no way I could live on a farm! The pumpkin farm had a petting zoo; Zoe actually wanted to feed the goats. She kept trying to touch one of the goats that my mom (Nana) was feeding; it was cute. There were some longhorns on the farm, which was apropos since we went on the day the Longhorns beat the So.oners. Trevor accompanied Zoe on a tractor ride, which was so sweet. We look forward to future visits to the pumpkin farm as Zoe gets older.



Feeding the Goats

The Family


"Look, Zoe, a pumpkin!" (Zoe: "wow, look at the grass!")

"Look, Zoe, two pumpkins!" (Zoe: "wow, more grass!")

Farmer Zoe, Playing on a Tractor



Tractor Ride with Daddy (I don't know who had more fun?!) Trevpr gets daddy of the year for cramming into this TINY cab!


I Love This Picture (Zoe is so affectionate)





Multitasking? (LOL...actually, this happens sometimes when Zoe tries to suck on her fingers...she's not really picking her nose (yet!))

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Oooohhhh the cuteness. Okay I've decided that you and Trevor need to make lots more babies because you have SUCH a cute little girl. There is just no possible way that you two could ever have ugly kids. Love the pumpkin pictures and I especially love the photos with you and Zoe loving on each other. so sweet.

ShedaB said...

Soo very cute!! Can't wait to get together again.