Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Our Little Shopper

***To my family and friends (if you're still out there): I'm sorry this blog is so grossly outdated. Life is busier than ever for some reason. Rather than catching up, I'm going to "keep up" and work on Zoe's old monthly posts as time permits. Now, on to the post...***

Zoe enjoys pushing things. Chairs, her stroller, doors, whatever. If it can be pushed, she's pushing it! We recently visited a grocery store that has small grocery carts to be pushed by its smallest of patrons. Zoe had a blast pushing her grocery cart. She had a few crashes along the way (which she acknowledged by saying "boom"), but there was no stopping her....until we got to the bread and candy aisle. Zoe does not eat candy, but she was determined to place three bags of chocolate in her cart. When we removed said bags from her cart, she politely picked them back up and returned them to her cart. LOL. I think a toy shopping cart of her own will be added to our toy "wish list" for Zoe. (We're trying to pace ourselves so our home doesn't become a mini toy store, but it's hard to do with so many cute toys on the market) Zoe also enjoyed pushing the cart against the shelves. Price tags were flying off left and right, but Zoe, being the sweet heart that she is, made sure to stop and pick up the debris she was leaving behind. As a friend aptly pointed out, pushing the cart against the shelves probably helped her keep her cart going straight; good point. Zoe's one smart cookie!

Zoe also enjoys riding in the shopping carts that have little cars attached to the front. She's so proud to "drive" the basket around the store. If the car has two steering wheels, she takes great pleasure if driving with both steering wheels. That's what I call talent!

Zoe returning her chocolates to her cart:

Zoe "driving" through the store:

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Awe that is so cute. She is getting so big! By the way, WELCOME back to the blogging world. :) I've missed you!

Preston loves those car carts at the store too...although...it can be quite tramatic if there aren't any available and then he sees other kids around the store driving them. (Lots of whining and crying and I get really embarrassed).

thanks so much for your comments on my blog as always. that tshirt link was hilarious! Oh my goodness....I soooooo need that tshirt. Hahaha. "I can lose the baby wieght but you can't lose the ugly" :) hee hee.

You sent me something else a while back too, what was it? Oh yeah! That link for the muscle seperation dvd workouts. I actually had already found that link as well and I ordered it! Obviously I won't start doing it for a while yet, but my friend bought it as well and she started doing it about a week after she had her baby and said she could tella difference. so I'm excited :)

Anyway....heading back to read your other posts :)